Little About Myself

My names Jerry Garcia I am 18 years old and I love to eat, sleep, and play video games. I am the first one in my family to attend college, both my parents were born and raised in Veracruz, Mexico. OH! I should also mention that I'm Hispanic. I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Yea I'm a die hard Eagles fan but my father named me after one of the greatest wide receivers to ever play Jerry Rice. I also grew up playing soccer I stopped after I popped my ankle out of its socket going for a 50/50 ball but I still love the sport. That is really all I have to say. Hey thanks for reading have a wonderful day :)

Comments

  1. Jerry, I had to mention this, Jerry Rice was amazing to watch. At first I thought maybe your were named after Jerry Garcia, the lead guitar player and majority song writer for the Grateful Dead. I am a huge Grateful Dead fan, so I just had to read your blog. Best of luck with your classes. Oh, I am a die hard Steelers fan, even though I am from Philly, so I am still hoping for that PA Superbowl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment